article provided by Medina at dogetiquette.info
Sunny Los Angeles is calling your name, and you are ready to start living that urban lifestyle. Whether the move is to a condo, penthouse, or a studio, making the move with a dog adds a few extra steps. This infographic will walk you through it, and you’ll be settled into LA in no time. Although urban living doesn’t offer much in the way of a wide open yard, LA more than makes up for it with a plethora of dog-friendly activities. Enjoy Elysian Park’s over 500 acres of natural beauty with a leashed hike, or treat your dog to some off-leash exercise at the Silverlake Dog Park. Afterwards, head to The Morrison for a bite to eat, but don’t forget to ask for a doggy menu!
For more information:
1. Visit bringfido.com to find pet friendly establishments
2. Visit petco.com to order new ID tags
3. Visit yelp.com to read vet reviews
4. Visit humanesociety.org for help with packing a travel bag for your dog
5. Visit hireahelper.com to hire pet friendly movers
6. Visit vcahospitals.com for tips on managing your pet’s stress
7. Visit aspca.com for more tips on moving with a pet
8. Visit cesarsway.com to get tips on being calm and patient with your dog
There’s no other way to put it – moving can be a chore. However, with the tips in this guide, a plan, and the right attitude, you can be sure that both you and your dog will arrive in LA happy and ready to start making new memories.